Since 1960, SIP Industries has manufactured quality products that deliver clean water and cover infrastructure needs across the world. SIP is a family owned company and is a stable and progressive company. SIP has built a strong reputation in the water, wastewater, and infrastructure industry. Our products are fully recyclable and made from recycled material wherever possible.
If you share a commitment to innovation, quality, customer experience and sustainability, apply for a career with SIP Industries email@example.com or apply for one of the open positions:
Inside Sales Representative
As an Inside Sales Representative you would assess and address external customer needs by entering orders & quotes, providing stock checks, expedites, technical support, order history-tracking shipments and product applications/limitations. Analyze customer requirements and develop proposals that best meet the needs of our customers. Provide support needed to resolve customer complaints and issues including all paperwork and follow up until process is complete. Act as liaison between outside sales representatives/customers and distribution facilities. Work closely with Purchasing and Supply Chain Imports to provide current information on lead times.
- Must be customer-oriented and have the ability to make quick decisions in a professional and confident manner
- Prepare quotations, enter orders and submittals for the outside sales reps
- Intermediate computer experience required with ability to quickly learn and navigate new computer programs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong analytical mindset
- Technical/Mechanical background
- Ability to effectively work in a team setting. Knowing role on team, based on project/task
- Demonstrated ability to follow Standard Work processes on a daily basis
- 2+ years of customer service and/or inside sales experience
- Experience with phone-based customer service support systems
- Previous work experience or other activities demonstrating the requirement of a strong communications background
- High School Degree
- Work experience in a wholesale distribution industry a plus
- Experience with technical proposals a plus
- Ability to determine and act on internal and external customer needs